Wednesday, August 11, 2010

TOGA PARTY

It's official I will be having a Toga Party September 25th at Rockie Racoons!!

The day after I signed up for this crazy adventure I talked to my friend Anissa and right away she thought a Toga party would be a great way to help me out.

So here is the logo with the name we have given it...


It's Saturday September 25th so mark your calendars now.
It will be $10 per ticket and that includes your first drink. WHAT A DEAL

Togas are encouraged but if you refuse to sport a toga then please wear white.

C'est officiel il y aura un party toga le 25 Septembre chez Rockie Racoons!!

Aussi tôt que j'ai commencé cette aventure mon amie Anissa a tout de suite décidé que ça serait super avoir un party toga.

C'est le 25 septembre notez-le dans votre calendrier.
Les billets sont $10 par personnes et cela inclus votre premier brevage.

Les togas sont fortement encouragé mais si vous refusez de porter un toga SVP porter du blanc.

No comments:

Post a Comment