Wednesday, August 4, 2010

THANK YOU - MERCI


Strike out Arthritis was a great success!

Here are some photos from the event. Thanks everyone for coming out and having a fun evening of bowling and prizes.

Here we are Krista and I taking a quick second to get a picture together before we got too busy.

Here is a team that came up from Blackdown
Here is Brent being a great help and selling those 50/50 and raffle tickets

Rick won the 50/50 draw and generously donated the $127.75 back to Krista and I. Thanks Rick!

Here are some great friends that came all the way from Toronto to support me.
Thanks again guys hope you had a good time.

Another team that participated and made it a family outing since mom suffers from Arthritis
and as you can see she's not old!!
(she bought a button from me that said: I'm not old and I have arthritis. She just loved it)

Thanks again everyone I finished the night with $680!

I'd also like to thank our sponsors that generously donated prizes.
Specially Bowlerama! They made the event easy to plan and ensured we all had a great time.










ONLY $3504.72 TO GO!!!

Please donate to my campaign online @

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/nancypaquette.aspx






No comments:

Post a Comment