Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fundraising - Levée de fonds

Fund raising has been a challenge it is so time consuming but I enjoy coming up with ideas for this. I am already at $1900 raised thanks to all of you.

Up to now I have done the following:

Card Sale
I have made cards and have received cards as donations from Mrs. Wheeler for sale I sell them at $5 each this has been a great success and I hope to keep it going throughout the summer. I am also hoping to get them up on my etsyshop so that everyone I know can get access to them.

Freezies
My coworkers have been a great help buying jumbo freezies for $1.50 I also hope to keep the supply going throughout the summer we have already sold over 60 and have just refreshed the supplies. I love hot summer days they definitely help with the Freezie sales.

Yard Sale
I had a yard sale with Kathy a fellow marathoner and she was generous enough to donate all proceeds to my cause we made $175 in one morning. Don't think this was the most efficient way to raise money so I will sell the leftovers on Craigslist and Kijiji hopefully I will get more out of it.

What's Next:
Bowling Party in Barrie
I am working on setting up a bowling night in Barrie this summer to have my friends from Blackdown and the Barrie area out to help me out. More details to come.

Toga Party
My friends at Rockie Racoons were my first big helpers as soon as I signed up they agreed to have a fundraising toga party for my campaign I will keep you posted as the details are available.

Charity Crop
My friend Emma from Auntie Em's Scrapbooking is offering the October crop as my charity crop. I am hoping to have 2 guys Burgers & Fries sponsor us for food and I am also putting together an interesting array of prizes for a silent auction. I have 24 seats to fill so I will give you the info as soon as it's all ironed out.

Car Wash
A few girls from the team and I are working on setting up a carwash for this summer. Once I get the details I will send them your way and hopefully you can come out and show your support.

Tag Days
The girls and I are also working on getting out there and having tag days at certain stores we are currently requesting permission from certain stores but I will be sure to keep you posted. You will have to come out and see us in our Togas :)

Now you see all the hard work I have to put into this on top of the training so please visit this link and help me reach my goal.

ONLY $4900 TO GO!!!

Please donate to my campaign online @

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/nancypaquette.aspx

La levée de fond est définitivement un défi. Ça l'occupe beaucoup de mon temps. Mais j'ai déja amassé 1900$ merci à vous.

Jusqu'à maintenant j'ai fait:

Vente de cartes
J'ai fait plusieurs cartes à la main et j'ai aussi reçu un don de la part de Mme. Wheeler. Je vens les cartes pour 5$ chaque et c'est un énorme succès j'espère de continuer durant ma campagne au complet. J'espère aussi commencer un magasin Etsy pour donner la chance à tout le monde de profiter de mes cartes.

Mr. Freeze
Mes collègues de travail sont super. Je leur vends des Jumbo Mr. Freezes pour 1.50$. J'espère aussi continuer too au long de l'été. J'en ai déja vendu 60 et je viens tout juste d'en mettre d'autre au congélateur. J'adore les journées bouillantes d'été c'est définitivement un plus pour la vente de Mr. Freeze.

Vente de garage
Kathy et moi (que vous avez rencontré dans un dimanche de levée de fond) on a fait une vente de garage. Kathy est super genereuse et m'a donné le montant complet qu'on a accumulé 175$. Ce n'était pas un énorme succès donc maintenant je vais vendre les restant sur Kijiji et Craigslist.

À venir:
Soirée Bowling à Barrie
Je travaille pour organiser une soirée bowling à Barrie cette été pour mes amis de Blackdown et Barrie. Détails à venir.

Party toga
Mes amies chez Rockie Racoons on été mes premier 'helper' aussitôt que je me suis enregistré il ont voulu m'aider à faire un party toga au mois de septembre. Détails à venir.

Journée Scrapbooking
Mon amie Emma chez Auntie Em's Scrapbooking à Cornwall m'a offert la journée scrapbooking du mois d'octobre. J'espère que Deux gars complètement patate nous serverons notre souper. Je travail aussi sur un encants silencieuse avec des prix assé interessants.

Lave-Auto
Quelque filles qui font aussi partie de l'équipe vont collaborer pour faire un lave-auto. On travaille présentement a trouver un lieu pour le faire.

Tag Days
On travaille aussi pour aller amasser des fonds au portes de certaines entreprise. Vous allez devoir venir nous voir dans not toga :)

Maintenant vous voyez toute l'effort que je fais et ceci en plus de l'entrainement SVP visiter ce lien et aidez moi à atteindre mon but.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You have a lot going on, and I know your dedication and time and enthusiasm will all pay off when you reach your fundraising goal.

    I'd love to get details on the card sales, let me know when I can buy some online. :)

    ReplyDelete